Saint Joseph’s Hermitage Retreat Centre
- A beautiful place where people of Faith seeking a deeper spiritual experience are welcome.
- The Cabins are set in picturesque surroundings adjacent to the Divine Mercy Eucharistic Adoration Chapel.
- Experience solitude, prayer and spiritual renewal.
- Share the good news of God’s Love and Mercy.
- Enjoy reading, reflecting and walking through the beautiful grounds of the Shrine.
- Those on Retreat are encouraged to take a break from the electronic distractions of our modern world in an atmosphere of silence.
- Individual or small group retreats.
- Daily Mass, Rosary & Divine Mercy Chaplet.
- Mon-Fri Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament - Exposed in the Divine Mercy Chapel of Adoration.
- Priests available daily for Confessions, Counseling and Spiritual Direction - By Appointment.
- Each Cabin has two single beds, ensuite and private veranda.
- Two single rooms available.
- Each Cabin is equipped with a refrigerator, microwave, toaster, electric jug, crockery and cutlery.
- B.Y.O. food and drink.
- Linen and towels B.Y.O. or otherwise available for hire at $5.00 per person, per stay.
- No cooking available in cabins – microwave for heating food.
- Canungra township 8km from Shrine.
- Available in the meeting room is E.W.T.N. and Mother Angelica live programmes.
- Gates to Marian Valley open daily from 7a.m till 8p.m.
- Ample parking spaces available.
- More information available in the Reception Office if needed.
- Adults – minimum donation per person per day $25.00
- Youth Groups (12-18 yrs) $16.00
- Children under 12 yrs $10.00
- Children under 3 yrs Free
- We are only able to take 20 Retreatants at one time at present.