Saint Joseph’s Hermitage Retreat Centre
- A beautiful place where people of Faith seeking a deeper spiritual experience are welcome.
- The Cabins are set in picturesque surroundings adjacent to the Divine Mercy Eucharistic Adoration Chapel.
- Experience solitude, prayer and spiritual renewal.
- Share the good news of God’s Love and Mercy.
- Enjoy reading, reflecting and walking through the beautiful grounds of the Shrine.
- Those on Retreat are encouraged to take a break from the electronic distractions of our modern world in an atmosphere of silence.
- Individual or small group retreats.
- Daily Mass, Rosary & Divine Mercy Chaplet.
- Mon-Fri Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament - Exposed in the Divine Mercy Chapel of Adoration.
- Priests available daily for Confessions, Counseling and Spiritual Direction - By Appointment.
- Each Cabin has two single beds, ensuite and private veranda.
- Two single rooms available.
- One disabled twin room is available.
- Each Cabin is equipped with a refrigerator, microwave, toaster, electric jug, crockery and cutlery.
- B.Y.O. food and drink.
- Heater, fan and extra blankets in each room.
- Linen and towels B.Y.O. or otherwise available for hire at $5.00 per person, per stay if required.
- No cooking available in cabins – microwave for heating food.
- Canungra township 8km from Shrine.
- Available in the meeting room is E.W.T.N. and Mother Angelica live programmes.
- Gates to Marian Valley open daily from 6a.m.
- Ample parking spaces available.
- More information available in the Reception Office if needed.
- Maximum occupancy 20 persons.
- Check in after 2pm and check out by 12 noon.
- $30.00 per person per night twin share.
- $40.00 per one person occupying a twin room (in peek times).
- $16.00 Youth groups (12-18) years.
- $10.00 children under 12 years.
- Free for children under 3 years.
- $50.00 per day for our Lady of Mt. Carmel Meeting Room.
- $100.00 per weekend Mt. Carmel Meeting Room (Friday — Sunday)
- $30.00 per day canteen kitchen area
- $30.00 Bar-b-q hire per stay
- Prices subject to increase (last updated January 2018)
- Long term stays subject to approval by Father (3 weeks ore more)
- EFTPOS is available at retreat house and piety shop (no cash advances)
- We are only able to take 20 Retreatants at one time at present.